Telling A Story Together
ZURB is a product design company that has helped over 300 companies create better products, websites and services since 1998. We’re a team of T-shaped product design experts with a bold mission: Change the way people design connected products and services. We lead by design through our consulting, product design tools and training. Over the last two decades, we’ve developed Progressive Design, a system that helps us create consistently impactful work that touches millions of people around the globe every day.
Follow Our Thinking
Each week we post video resources, tutorials, and lessons to help you #LEADbyDESIGN.
The Design Feedback Loop: Using Persuasion in Design
The Design Feedback Loop: Don't be the Lazy Designer
Under Promise and Over Deliver with the ZURB Stack
Things We Care About
Our goal is to change the way people design connected products and services. You can read more about this in our Mission Statement!Check It Out →
Every year, ZURB works with a dedicated nonprofit team and a few passionate volunteers to accomplish an entire marketing campaign. This all happens in a mere 24 hours.See Who We've Helped →
Friday15 are creative challenges that help teams let loose and build trust. These exercises where everyone is allowed to "get it wrong" will give your team confidence to overcome tough problems.Join In →
Latest Press Mentions
Whether it’s a magazine, a newspaper, a blog or a podcast, our work and ideas are making headlines!
- 01/23/17 How to Conduct a Successful Project Debrief Our friends at Net/Creative Bloq reached out to us for tips on how to conduct a successful project debrief. Tim, one of our Design Leads gave some insights into our process here at ZURB.
- 01/16/17 Our Top 10 Free Tools for Frontend Web Development The team at Envato shared their favorite free tools and Foundation took a top spot.
- 01/11/17 17 Web Design Trends To Watch in 2017 Our Foundation Lead Kevin Ball chatted with the folks at Shopify to make some predictions of web design trends that are going to be big in 2017
- 01/05/17 Building the Future with Bryan Zmijewski of ZURB Our Chief Instigator, Bryan Zmijewski chats with Kevin Horek of Building the Future about product design, the future of tech, and how to build a lasting company.
- 12/20/16 Foundation 6.3: The World’s Most Advanced Framework Advances Forward Speckboy covers all of the new features and components of the new Foundation 6.3 update.
- 12/05/16 The Big Interview: Kevin Ball and Rafi Benkual talk all things ZURB Ezequiel from Web Designer Depot chatted with Rafi and Kball about ZURB, Foundation for Sites 6.3, and the future of the framework.
- 11/22/16 The Power of Open Source in the Foundation Framework Simon Codrington explores the benefits of making a CSS framework an opensource project in this insightful article by Sitepoint
- 10/28/16 5 Years of Foundation: A Look Back Web Designer Depot broke down Foundation's impact on the web over the last five years
- 10/14/16 How the Foundation Framework Pushed the Web Forward over the Last Five Years Speckyboy breaks down how Foundation's innovations have changed the modern web
The Latest Buzz
From designers to CEOs, the United States to Japan, people are talking about us, our work and ideas.
It’s delightful to have ZURB as a partner. In addition to constantly developing the best, innovative tools for web development and design, they are able to share their always-current expertise with our teams in the most entertaining and accessible ways. We Love the ZURB team!
ZURB brought to the table a well-thought-out process that allowed our team to focus on the creative aspects of our website design. They also came up with a number of suggestions that went well beyond our current thinking.
High resolution photos of our beautiful HQ, the ZURBians and our logo.
The ZURB green is unmistakably us: bold, bright and a little quirky!
RGB 213 224 77
CMYK 20 0 85 0
RGB 194 209 35
CMYK 22 0 100 8
RGB 163 165 16
CMYK 13 0 100 33
Get in touch with us!
Give him a call at
(408) 341-0600 ext. 623
Email him at