We're exhausted from all the hard work, but excited about what we accomplished today. On behalf of ZURB, I'd like to thank everyone that worked so hard to get this project completed. It's been an amazing 24 hours working with the RAFT team.
We're extremely proud of the effort everyone put in to make this event a success. This is our third ZURBwired event and we're excited about the awareness we we're able to create for this special non-profit. It's great to know that our RAFT
effort has helped make it just a tad easier to put together classroom materials for Bay Area teachers. Thanks again for everyoneâ€™s hard work!
We hope parts of this experience will rub off on other non-profits that are looking to drive their organizations forward. Progress doesnâ€™t always have to happen in 24 hours- but with a little inspiration and a motivated team, quite a lot is possible. Heck, corporations might learn something!
Over the last 24 hours we created:
- New website
- New website structure
- Wide scale SEO improvements
- New front-end framework merged with existing one
- Rewrote most of the site's content, including a donor interview
- Rebuilt Idea Sheets search on the new site
- Ported over existing form functionality
- Redesigned the look and feel of the website
- Email newsletter redesign
- Email newsletter content
- Social media strategy and tools
- Blogging and Newsletter strategy
- Annual Report sticker and six inserts
- Volunteer 'Thank You' Postcard
We'll make sure to update our post to show the actual results.
On the marketing side we published:
- 8 edited videos
- 230 images on Flickr
- 40 tweets
- 19 blog posts
Another special thanks goes out to Jeremy, Dmitry and Amanda of ZURB this year- they successfully helped us through another event. Super job guys.