And just like that ZURB Wired 2015 draws to a close. We set some ambitious goals, and we’re happy to say not only did we accomplish them, but had time to even crank out some additional pieces. Let’s a take look back at everything we were able to accomplish.
The print team worked like crazy to meet our deadlines and went above and beyond delivering some awesome pieces of print collateral including:
- Brand new branding and illustrations to match
- A thank you mailer
- An 11 X 17 poster
- A trifold brochure
- A flyer
The print team also produced materials to be delivered as digital files to Downtown Streets Team and printed as necessary later:
- A bus ad
- A sandwich sign
- An employment brochure
A Website Redesign and Implementation
The web team ran with the visual look the print team create and crafted a brand new responsive website that will be going up this week. Their work included:
- A comprehensive content overhaul
- A new custom WordPress theme
- A volunteer management platform
Brand New Promotional Content
Our content team also crafted some awesome new material for social campaigns including:
- An email newsletter template
- Five targeted social campaigns consisting of a video, five graphics, 5 tweets and 5 Facebook posts
- Landing page and email copy
Thanks to our supporters
We’d like to thank everyone who supported us and stopped by to cheer us on since 8AM yesterday.
- Starbucks in downtown Campbell provided our evening coffee.
- Frost Cupcakes in Campbell gave us delicious treats.
- G-Technology donated a high speed drive for our video work.
- Zazzle and Big Ink Printing brought our designs to life through their expedient printing.
- Tina Case took some amazing pictures and video for us.
- Hayden Busk (Oh Travioso) and Rodney Brown (Wolf Collage) provided amazing music for our videos.
- Special thank you to our families, friends, and especially our volunteers for donating their time and energy.
Finally, we’d like to thank the good people at Downtown Streets Team for making the eighth annual ZURB Wired an experience we’ll never forget.