It was another amazing ZURB Wired event this year. It goes without saying- we set some ambitious goals that kept us working all the way through the entire 24 hours. There were many ups and downs throughout the day, but we came together as one team to make a tremendous amount of marketing things happen for this special nonprofit. Let’s a take look back at everything we were able to accomplish for Life Services Alternatives.
The print team had big goals and did an amazing job getting the print collateral completed. Keep in mind, we started the morning with no creative direction and by 1AM we had printed pieces in hand.
- Brand new branding and layouts to match
- A thank you mailer with printed envelop
- An 11 X 17 poster
- A printed drip campaign consisting of three mailers with printed envelopes
A Website Redesign and Implementation
The web and engineering team ran with the visual look created earlier in the day. It was an incredible 24 hours from a blank slate to an entire functioning WordPress site. Their work included:
- A comprehensive content overhaul
- A entirely new responsive interface design
- A new custom WordPress install and theme
- A live website: https://www.lsahomes.org
Brand New Social Content
Our content team also crafted some awesome new material for social campaigns including:
- An email newsletter template
- A three email drip campaign
- Targeted social campaigns consisting of 5 videos and a ton of social assets and tweets
- Overhaul social landing pages
- Landing page and email copy
Thanks to our supporters
We’d like to thank everyone who supported us and stopped by to cheer us on since 8AM yesterday.
- Philz Coffee provided our coffee- they're super nice!
- Frost Cupcakes in Campbell gave us delicious treats.
- Zazzle and Big Ink Printing brought our designs to life through their expedient printing.
- Hayden Bursk (Oh Travioso) provided amazing music for our videos.
- Special thank you to our families, friends, and especially our volunteers for donating their time and energy: Jim Manalisay (Videos), James Stone (Web), Courtney George (Design), Mark Hayes (Engineering), Caleb Winter (Web), Shelby Bearschild (Health), Preston McPeak (Design), Nick Witter (Web).
What made this effort even more exciting was our ability to share the work as it unfolded through our social channels (all 24 hours!). It's our hope that this type of effort can inspire other groups and nonprofits to work together in unconventional ways to make fantastic things happen in their communities. We captured the entire effort with over 24 blog posts, 200 images, 20 videos.
And finally, we’d like to thank the great people at Life Services Alternatives for making the ninth annual ZURB Wired an experience that will remain with us for a long time.