On the interwebs
ZURB University is where designers and developers learn how to create better digital products through custom inperson training, online courses, helpful articles and other online resources. Our process, called Progressive Design, gives teams design mastery through collaboration, rapid prototyping and iteration.
ZURB offers real-time, in-person group training for your entire team. Choose from a variety of classes and topics and create your own custom training session. Learn to work collaboratively and rapidly build products for any screen size. Our training teaches your teams the design skills they need to quickly take ideas from concept to prototype, while ensuring that products work across multiple devices.
Our complete curriculum gives you all the skills and methods you need to build great products for the real world. These methods include better verbal and sketching techniques, rapid prototyping, iteration, coding and more.
Our instructors are design practitioners. We don't just teach these methods, we battle test them through our internal projects and Studios work. You'll learn directly from those designers who practice Progressive Design on a daily basis.
ZURB offers live, online courses presented by members of the ZURB team. Students can interact and ask questions in real time. We conduct the class online via GoToTraining, so you can attend from anywhere in the world. Each class topic is paired with dedicated Q&A time.
After you complete the class, we'll send you the class slides, examples and the recording so you'll always have it to reference.
Latest Press Mentions
- 10 Psychological Techniques for Engaging Your Users Our own Jenn Tang highlights 10 psychological triggers designers can use to guide their users.
- Mashable Encourages Team's to Unwind with ZURB's Friday15 Activities Mashable included our Friday15 activities in this article on corporate team building
- Fast Company | 5 Creative Ways to Prevent Employees Burning Out includes ZURB's Friday15! Matt Straz included our Friday15 activities in this Fast Company article about preventing employee burnout
- ZURB's Friday 15 included 11 Company Culture Hacks for Happy Employees and Customers Thanks to Rob Carpenter of Front app for including our Friday 15 creative fun time activity in this round up of company culture hacks.
- Fresh Tilled Soil's Tim Wright Writes a Post About Tavern! Thanks to Tim Wright for sharing his answer to our Tavern question on what makes a product successful to his blog readers!
- Using ZURB's TwentyTwenty plugin with Squarespace Thanks to Jake Laughlin for his article on how we used our playground plugin, TwentyTwenty, on his Squarespace site.
- See How One Person Used Our Plugin TwentyTwenty to Showoff Teeth Neil MacLean shows how he tweaked our JS plugin TwentyTwenty so he could so before-and-afters of dental work.
- Friday 15 Listed as a Culture Hack! Thanks to Corey McAveeney for making us the bonus hack on her "8 Culture Hacks for Your Startup".
- Cooper Journal Features Friday 15 Thanks to Teresa Brazen for the write up on how to use our Friday 15 activities to spark your team!
The Latest Buzz
All speakers explained the components of the framework in a fun and engaging manner.
You provided great information and presented it in a very digestible, practical manner. I learned a ton.
PMS 1505 C
RGB 255 105 8
CMYK 0 73 100 0
PMS 166 C
RGB 222 87 0
CMYK 0 79 100 1
Get in touch with us!
Give him a call at
(408) 341-0600 ext. 623
Email him at