If youa''re just adding notes to screenshots in Notable without sharing them, youa''re utilizing approximately 33.33% of the tool's magic. Notable helps you speed your iterations up when you share your notes. As a result you get a better version of your webpage faster. Lets break it down:
3 reasons to share`
- Move things forward: You can make notes for your own reference, but where do you go from there? You have to get your ideas out there to get them implemented.
- Kill indecision: Stuck on a decision? Have a question you need answered? Call in another opinion. You might agree, you might not; either way ita''s going to help you push toward completion.
- Get new ideas: You already know what you think, and chances are you tend to do things in a similar pattern over and over. Try getting someone elsea''s input for a whole new perspective.
3 quick tips on sharing
- Start small: Start with one post that you have some specific questions or suggestions about.
- Create a call to action: Think about what you want the recipient of your feedback to do. This helps to get follow-through on your shared notes.
- Give people a clue: Send a quick heads-up message before you share: "I'm using this cool website annotation tool and I'd like you to look at something I'm working on, so be on the lookout for an email about Notable."