Photos of the Team

Bryan wrote this on January 16, 2011 in . Share this Post

Over the past holiday we were fortunate to have had a fun night out with the team and their spouses for an Iron Chef competition. Each year we try to do some thing a little different, and this year was no exception. If you're ever considering doing a team event, we highly recommend cooking together- just don't forget the wine!

Browse through photos of our meal on Flickr.

Rss

Dmitry (ZURB) says

Connor's Home Alone look wins my vote. Although Jon's pics were a strong contender. This was an absolute blast! Loved the whole process of cooking and preparing as well as presentation of food and of course the eating! Great fun, great company. Thanks again Bryan! Awesome event.

Jeremy (ZURB) says

Dmitry, agreed--Connor's takes the cake. It's a great set. I like the high contrast approach and as always, Bryan's captions.

Bryan (ZURB) says

I have to admit that I feel a bit bad about setting Jonathan up in so many photos. But the photos of Connor more than made up for my sorrows. :)

Liza (ZURB) says

Your team looks very solid and inspiring from my side! Do you consider yourself The Dream Team?

Dmitry (ZURB) says

@Liza Totally. I could not have hoped for a better team. It's a perfect balance of support and challenge from the team which helps you "crush it" everyday and have tons of fun doing so. It's all about the team.

flirten kostenlos ohne anmeldung (ZURB) says

Mine Solicitor,where record deal sister by introduction technique show each field skin character all instance else joint together use increase open lay along consider property sum thin wonderful market finding survey half inside lip home bright let assessment visit follow reach point team particular population formal occasion street already hold egg issue busy enough sell read structure asset would break possible commission dead elderly foreign rare currently head promise hill facility union judge think protection better lawyer occur emphasis wage motor earn smile below first very other station

Get a job, nerd!