We have one purpose, help people design for people. We believe in Design with a capital D'it's a craft with a deep history capable of creating world-class products by combining beautiful appearance, positive interactions and memorable experiences. We do that through interaction design and design strategy.
We're looking for a Designer with a passion to help us change the world for our customers and our clients.
We are a close-knit team based in Campbell, CA. We've been alive since 1998 (that's 91 in dog years) and have helped over 150 start-ups to design some kick ass online products. Our clients range from large, well-known companies (e.g. Facebook, Yahoo, Britney Spears, the New York Stock Exchange, Reuters, Photobucket, Zazzle) to brand-new start-ups just finding their feet (Qik, Ohai, Trap.it). They all came to us based on our reputation for delivering killer ideas that work.
As part of our goal in being the world's best interaction design and strategy company for people who want to get stuff done, we're designing and developing a suite of applications created to help people design for people. You can check out our flagship product Notable or kick the tires of our second product Verify.Underpinning all of this is a close-knit team of T-shaped people who love what we do. We're good at solving problems, designing interfaces, structuring code and writing, but we know it's not enough to build great products, services and websites. It's our culture that makes our work great.
What skills are we looking for?
- User Interface/Experience Design - wireframing, weighting elements, boxes and arrows, flow, great common sense
- Visual Design Chops - You have to be able to create icons, illustrations and compelling visual design elements
- Words - clear explanations, compelling writing, and the occasional clever or funny email
- Proven Leadership - experience managing projects, deadlines, etc.
- Client Interaction - comfortable presenting your work to clients and working with feedback
We're a creative, fun-loving, hard-working team and if you thrive on the energy (read: chaos) of a start-up environment, you'll like ZURB.
Are You In?
If you think you've got what it takes to be a ZURBian, just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following:
- A catchy subject line
- Your top 3 skills
- Your best teamwork tactic
- Your URL
- Your resume
- Why you want to work at ZURB