We strive to make our website feedback tool Notable as easy as possible to use for our users to provide meaningful feedback. We listen and learn from our users everyday. The biggest pain point reported by Notablians (you, our users) is the complexity and difficulty of sharing a post. We'd like to let you know - we heard you! We're releasing a number of updates today to make it easier for all of you to share your posts! Here are the specific pain points and our solutions for them.
Is it really easier to share posts with others now?
Yes it is. It's about as simple as it can get now. There are two things to keep in mind before trying to share a post:
- Posts are not shared by default
- Posts start as drafts and then are shared after you add your feedback and save them
- Click Share Now in top right
- Add people through the modal, enter message and click "Share"
Did you have an old draft? Here is how to share that post:
- Click on Feedback in top left
- Select the old draft post you want and click the share button
- Follow the directions to share above
Can I just share a post with everyone on my team?
Yes its easy!!! It's really easy to share with everyone on your team/account. Click Share as shown in directions above and simply click Select All.
What if I want to share feedback with a specific groups of people so others can't see?
Sure thing! You can use Workspaces to share privately with specific groups of people just like you could before, but we think you'll find it's easier to understand and use now. For those with small teams you're no longer required to save feedback in a workspace before sharing. Just save it to your account and click 'Share' and bam!
There are few things to keep in mind if you'd like to use workspaces:
- A workspace is simply another way to organize your stuff just like a folder
- You can share feedback with a team of people in a workspace. This lets you keep your feedback private from people on the main account or in other workspaces."
To share feedback with a specific group of people:
- After you click the Share button on the post you'll need to select the workspace you want to share in
- Make sure you double check the people you're sharing with before you share