We have another ZURBsoapbox lectures coming up. Just as before, space is limited and lunch will be provided, so RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day before the event so we can keep things comfy.
FRIDAY, March 13 at 12:00pm
Product Excellence Principles
With Luke Wroblewski
There is no single process that will produce great results for every company, but there are tried-and-true principles that can guide teams in the right direction. Through vivid stories, Luke will showcase several of these principles in action, including:
- Thinking "outside in" using customer insights to innovate
- Speaking with "one voice" despite having many stakeholders
- Defining the core essence of the product you're bringing to life
- Building outward from this center point
- Committing to greatness and making the time
- Understanding when to putt and when to drive the ball forward
About Luke: Current Senior Director of Product Ideation & Design at Yahoo, Inc., Luke oversees the world's most trafficked Web page (the Yahoo! homepage) among other initiatives for this Web giant. He is also founder and principal of LukeW Interface Designs which features his popular blog Functioning Form.
Subscribe to Our Podcast!
You can subscribe to our podcast in two ways:
Highlights from our past two soapbox lectures are available online at The ZURBlog:
- The Cat, The Dog, and Web 2.0 by Mrinal Desai
- Tapping a Vein: Lessons from an iPhone App Startup by Bart Decrem
Be sure to subscribe to our blog to keep up on the latest at ZURB!