There are countless ways Notable helps people get stuff done. We'd like to share how the tool helps us move projects forward here at ZURB. Here is one way the tool has simplified our workflow.Wea''ve noticed in our own process that discussions around wireframes are very conceptual and hence get much more heated.
It's easy to get lost and confused. Mocking up a set of 20 wireframes, putting them up on a whiteboard, and soliciting feedback from everyone is a pretty exhausting and frustrating task. What typically happens is that:
- People lose track which wireframe the feedback is directed towards
- Some feedback is collected while some of it gets lost
- The discussion becomes very confusing with cross referencing of different wireframes
- Nobody wants to discuss their concepts anymore due to frustration behind the process
Notable has simplified the process for us here at ZURB. Here is the new way we do feedback:
- Scan and upload the wireframe image to Notable by using Image upload
- Add our annotations to the image and share it with the team
- Team members can now have directed discussions within Notable
Want to see how this looks in action? Here is an example:
To sum it up: Notable helps us keep our feedback directed and organized which in turn helps us iterate faster to get to a better product.