Hello everyone,

After experimenting with various colour palettes, I've finally found a decent harmony between them.

I took the numbers out from the x axis of the column chart representing my skills. They represented percentages, and now I only have "statuses" as values. A bit of cheesy fun there too.

Illustrations were corrected to match the final colour scheme. More whitespace was added to the skillset, contact and about. The footer also received two new icons, github and stackoverflow.

Some things will surely change when I go into development. Images cannot reproduce user experience, interactions or animations. I think I've found a good balance between how it looks and my ideas of how the interactions will be.

Anyway, let me know your final thoughts and thanks for helping me get to this point.

Vinny.