We're growing into something new. Read More
vincebaskerville

vince baskerville

vince baskerville commented on their own post 6 years ago

thanks.. it's a font i grabbed from dafont.com a while ago called 'Black Jack' : dafont.com/…

vince baskerville commented on François Germain’s post 7 years ago

awesome stuff

vince baskerville commented on Christian Boyle’s post 7 years ago

no prob & ok i see what you mean

vince baskerville commented on Christian Boyle’s post 7 years ago

i like the concept of the narrow layout.. however, i personally feel like that's it.. :/

the whole thing doesn't seem polished & the black & white pallet makes the case more for me
& i don't get the rollover for 'front-end developer' .. will it link?

sorry man.. but personally i'd say why not add color & lose the zombie text for 'front-end developer'

vince baskerville commented on Mike Roling’s post 7 years ago

although the 'allowfullscreen' is set to true.. it wasn't showing for me when playing around with it.. i added '?fs=1' after both of the " + video_object + '" to get it to work..

<param name="movie" value="' + video_object + '?fs=1">

vince baskerville commented on their own post 7 years ago

no argument from me on that... i fought that but lost miserably :/

thanks for the comment though.. it helps reaffirm that I fought for the right side :)

vince baskerville commented on Callan’s post 7 years ago

It'll be a bit weird at first, but just like everyone said.. it'll be well worth it.

The apps that @choise & @jackperry are what I use too & great apps worth checking out.. you can also look at:

vince baskerville commented on their own post 7 years ago

thanks for the replies.. still no word on their end just yet.. I'm definitely leaning more on the 3rd one as well too. we shall see :)

vince baskerville commented on Dan Berkowitz’s post 7 years ago

I really love the design.. but it is a bit ambiguous.. I'd say test it out because when it's in context with something it might be more intuitive than looking at it by alone.

vince baskerville commented on Adam Kopec’s post 7 years ago

for smaller clients i don't tend to push it to much.. but still even with larger clients that really should use it, most (of my clients anyways) don't buy into it.

vince baskerville commented on Andy Staple’s post 7 years ago

@thinksmall idk.. I think I like the narrow boxes. Seems consistent with the nav

vince baskerville commented on Jaylin Orosco’s post 7 years ago

Haven't used it in a while.. But I'm not sure I'd call it a cms... It's a publishing (blogging) platform comparable to wordpress.... Out of the two, I like wordpress better but that's just me.