We're growing into something new. Read More
ormanclark

Orman Clark  Pro

Orman Clark commented on their own post 6 years ago

@AnnaRobertson the suggestions above look pretty decent.

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 6 years ago

@EliasZ Ha, where did you hear that? This is actually for a project but I guess I could share too..

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 6 years ago

@pantuflacuantica Isn't a breadcrumb a type of navigation in its own right? In any case, it can be any, it's just a design. Originally intended not to be navigation as such, just an indicator of where you are in a checkout process - currently at step 2 of 4.

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on Raspo’s post 6 years ago

This looks great, nice work!

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 6 years ago

Cheers @IanLunn, made in Photoshop - me and Fireworks don't seem to get on :)

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 7 years ago

@milosdakic Nice work :)

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 7 years ago

@alexbrooke yes, yes they do :)

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 7 years ago

@antoineguedes Thanks!

@evanrichards I'm inclined to agree with you for the most part and disagree just a little ;) I myself am tired of social media icons, you see them everywhere! However, I always seem to need them, it seems virtually every project I need at least 1 icon, whether that be RSS or Twitter etc. The problem isn't finding icons, it's finding royalty and attribution-free icons - a bit more difficult.

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 7 years ago

@Hedaru Do you mean like wearing a wife-beater when I make it?

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 7 years ago

@Raspo Nice work! You should leave a comment on my blog with a link, I'm sure people will find it very useful!!

Go to post

Orman Clark commented on their own post 7 years ago

@mattbailey I like to think that's the actual edge of the metal rather than glass. The downloadable version is slightly different.

Go to post