We're growing into something new. Read More
MushinDesign

Martin

Martin commented on their own post 6 years ago

@Martin_Bloksa thanks :) gonna add those things in.

What do you guys think of the Macbook sitting on the white mid section below as it is in the snap?

Martin commented on their own post 6 years ago

Thanks guys,

@JohnPaul - I'm thinking more towards the slider too.

@wadehammes -thanks. I see what you mean, I think like @wizylabs said it'll look better without having a background for the nav, so I think I'll change that before aligning it all up.

@wizylabs - thanks, I've just thrown the logo in as a placeholder at the minute, not very happy with it so need to do some work on that. And I agree, I think a nav like on @ormanclark site would be better suited to the background.

Cheers again guys!

Martin commented on their own post 6 years ago

@MathiasVagni: I'll probably release the source files at some point soon :)

@willkesling: unfortunately not I made them in Photoshop

Thanks for your feedback guys :)

Martin commented on their own post 6 years ago

Hey guys thanks :) I had it all lined up (in FF) but then in other browsers the message box was shorter than the other two which looked real silly. I'll have to try get it sorted out.

Martin commented on their own post 6 years ago

Thanks everyone, just had it approved over on ThemeForest :D http://bit.ly/hSQA9Q

Martin commented on Alex Gaynor’s post 6 years ago

First thing I notice is you haven't made effective use of padding particularly around the menu items, the text is very close to the borders, I would also increase the line height of the paragraph as it looks very bunched together. I would get these things sorted then move onto the design of the page. Hope that helps.

Martin commented on Andra┼ż Rihtar’s post 6 years ago

Looks great, although the highlight on the register and login buttons text, i feel should be below the text not above.

Martin commented on their own post 6 years ago

Hey wizylabs thanks, I've just replied to it. I was a little confused as I feel the design on this site is better than my previous two items that were accepted, I thought if it was going to be rejected it would be for something else. Thanks for your reply!

Martin commented on Dominik Kukacka’s post 6 years ago

sweet! will have to try fit this in to my site redesign, thanks!

Martin commented on Tobias Wiedenmann’s post 7 years ago

Beautiful, love the gradient shades and the icons are good too.

Martin commented on their own post 7 years ago

Thanks for your comments guys, I've uploaded an update here

Martin commented on their own post 7 years ago

Thanks!.. I agree, going to spend some time on the logo/title when I finish some layout on it, can't wait to code it :D The iPhone will be an image slider and be fixed along with the logo and nav while the content will all be loaded into one page scrolling into the right hand side of the layout.